SAPPI Graduate / internship Opportunity 2018
Sappi Saiccor seeks to provide Pulp and Paper/Chemical Engineering sudents with training at operational level in various plants in order to equip S4 students with the necessary skill needed to progress within industry.
- Perform operations in various plants
- Complete work according to standard operating procedures
- Operate auxiliary systems according to standard operating procedures
- Complete on the job training to get exposure in production process
- Assist in operational duties within the plant in order to gain experience
- Apply all safety, health and environmental policies and procedures
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Problem Solving
- Interpersonal skills
- Effective communication
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- NQF level 4 (Grade 12) with an S4 in Pulp and Paper or Chemical Engineering
- Computer Literacy
Closing Date: 27 March 2018
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.